Wednesday, July 08, 2015

I'm back!

I started this blog in 2007 -- eight years ago! For many reasons, I've let it fly under the radar. Mostly it's because life happened to me and my husband in the form of two beautiful sons -- Evan was born in 2010, and Will arrived in 2012. My main job is to care for them, and they are the joy of my life. But they also take up most of my life, so blogging has obviously taken a back seat.

But it's been on my heart for a while now to resurrect this little writing experiment of mine. I've never intended it to be anything but a place where I can express my thoughts, dream a little and ask questions. You can find me on Facebook and Twitter. But those things have their place in the world. A place to dream, to think, to ponder, they usually aren't.

I'm glad to be back here. I'll post from time to time, as the Spirit leads, starting tomorrow with some of my thoughts as of late. On Friday there will be a little something special.

Happy reading, my friend.

No comments: